Duct Cleaning in Lawton, OK Makes Life A Bit More Healthy
All of us live in a world where healthy living has become a way of life. We diet and exercise to make ourselves feel better. Many of us have also taken on environmental issues that make the world a cleaner and safer place to live. Yet, all too often, we overlook the air the we breathe inside our own homes and offices. The climate conditions in Southwest Oklahoma can be dry and dusty. Some times of the year the air is full of pollen.
Clues To Indoor Air Pollution Problems
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have an air circulating system that utilizes a standard fiberglass filter? Do have pets?
- Are there smokers in the house?
- Does anyone in your house suffer from allergies, athsma, opr other respiratory problems?
- Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulation from your household furniture?
- How about experience headaches, nausea, or burning sensations in the nose throat or eyes when inside the home?
- Are there “dust trails” or discoloring coming out of your air duct registers?
- When you last changed your furnace filter, did you see dust and dirt inside the filter housing?
Dirt, dust, mold, pollen, and animal dander are recirculated through our air ducts every time we turn on our heat or air conditioner. Combine this with the natural condensed moisture and you have an ideal breeding ground for fungi, germs, and household mold. Studies have confirmed that contaminated air ducts spread some diseases, including salmonella, strep and legionary’s disease.
How We Clean Your Ducts
HEPA-AlRE H2500C portable power vacuum is designed specifically for air duct cleaning applications. It utilizing source removal of duct contaminants.
In order to maximize the airflow efficiency, the machine is portable. As a consequence, that allows for moving the unit directly to the air duct system itself. Therefore, long lengths of flexible or rigid inlet duct hose are not required. This results in greater vacuum power (airflow and static lift), PLUS less equipment strung out in your home or office.
Source removal of duct contaminants requires the mechanical suspension of duct debris into the vacuum air stream of the H2500C. We feel like our suspension of the debris is best achieved by the use of high pressure, high-output air compressor.
So, what can you expect time-wise? With an average of 6-8 vent drops in a home the process will probably take about six hours to do the job correctly.
You Can Depend On Cool It!
You can depend on Cool It to handle all your duct cleaning needs in Lawton, Elgin, Duncan, Fredrick, Altus, Marlow and many other Oklahoma cities and towns.
At Cool It, we:
- are State and City licensed and Insured
- are Celebrating over 35 years in business — since 1983
- use Uniformed, experienced Technicians
- Guarantee our Duct Cleanings (we stand behind our work)