We live in a world where healthy living has become a way of life. We diet and exercise to make ourselves feel better. We have also taken on environmental issues make the world a cleaner and safer place to live. Yet we overlook the air the we breathe.
Indoor Air Pollution Problem
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have an air circulating system that utilizes a standard fiberglass filter? Do have pets?
- Are there smokers in the house?
- Does anyone in your house suffer from allergies, athsma, opr other respiratory problems?
- Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulation from your household furniture?
- Do you experience headaches,nausea, burning sensations in the nose throat or eyes when inside the home?
- Do you have “dust trails” or discoloring coming out of your air duct registers?
- When you last changed your furnace filter,did you see dust and dirt inside the filter housing?
Dirt, dust, mold, pollen, and animal dander are recirculated through our air ducts every time we turn on our heat or air conditioner. Combine this with the moisture and you have an ideal breeding ground for fungi, germs, and household mold. Studies have confirmed that contaminated air ducts spread some diseases, including salmonella, strep and legionary’s disease.
HEPA-AlRE H2500C portable power vacuum is designed specifically for air duct cleaning applications utilizing source removal of duct contaminants. In order to maximize the airflow efficiency, the modular is portable for allowing for transporting directly to the air duct system. Consequently, long lengths of flexible or rigid inlet duct hose are not required, resulting in greater vacuum power (airflow and static lift).
Source removal of duct contaminants requires the mechanical suspension of duct debris into the vacuum airstream of the H2500C. Our suspension of debris is best achieved by the use of high pressure, high-output air compressor .
You can depend on us to handle all your duct cleaning needs.
- State and City licensed and Insured
- In business since 1983
- Uniformed experienced Technicians
- Guaranteed cleanings (we stand behind our work)
For a free inspection of your ductwork, call Bob Chambers Heating and Air Conditioning today at (580) 355-1749 or contact us here.